Our shop Covid precautions
Sadly lockdown has returned and we’re having to make some changes. The shop is now closed apart from appointments. If you do visit for a collection, we’ve made sure that you can visit our shop with confidence that we’ve made the experience safe and ensured it’s still a pleasant and welcoming environment.
We’ve made this short video to highlight the changes we’ve made to our shop and service to ensure it’s safe and fully compliant with Covid-19 guidelines for retailers.
Our Covid-19 shop precautions
- Transparent shields for counters
- Only 2 customers at a time allowed inside
- Hand sanitiser available at the entrance
- Social distancing markings on the floor
- Staff following guidelines on contact & hand washing
- Regular cleaning of our shop surfaces
Because we’ve made a range of changes to vastly reduce the risk to customers, you can visit us with confidence.
Our normal services are fully available
Despite the difficult times we’re pleased to be able to offer our full range of services. Including:
We hope to see you again soon and look forward to having things fully back to normal. If you have any further enquiries about our service or our Covid precautions please don’t hesitate to contact us.