We are glad to say that we are able to reopen our doors to customers from the 15th June.
We have come to this decision after making a range of changes to our services and facilities to ensure we can serve our customers in a safe and secure manner. We hope the new measures will present only a little inconvenience but we ask you to understand that turnaround may be a little slower than usual as we will have a reduced number of staff when we reopen.
Changes to our service as we reopen
- All staff will be wearing PPE and will take the necessary precautions to ensure safety.
- Only 2 customers can enter the shop at any given time and must maintain a 2 meter social distance. Other customers must queue outside. (We’re not quite sure how many customers are allowed to queue at once. Liverpool City Council are yet to announce it. We will let you know if we receive any more information.)
- We have had a screen installed (similar to the ones in supermarkets) to keep a barrier between customers and staff.
- We are offering a postal service for customers who would prefer not to visit us in store. Customers can email us with their enquiry and they can then post their jewellery to us. We will then repair it and post it back to them. Payments must be made before we post it back and payments must be though BACS (bank transfer).
- We are buying gold as usual.
We hope to see you soon
So from the 15th June you will be able to access all of our normal services and we hope life will only be getting more and more normal as time goes on.